About the company

Traffic tickets

Our primary objective is to, first and foremost, seek to keep your driving record clean. We do this by working hard to get you a full of all charges. However, in the event that this is not possible, we will always work to get your charges significantly reduced to save your demerit points and prevent insurance rate increases. We believe that there is no such thing as a charge thatis too big, or too little, for us to fight.

Citizenship Application

Permanent Residence Cards

We can help you anticipate possible delays, roadblocks, and other issues that can complicate your immigration process, and knows how to best navigate through them. provides complete immigration services to our clients-professionally and confidentially.

Small Claims Court :

We can handle your civil matters. The Small Claims Court, commonly referred to as the peoples' court, is a division of the Superior Court of Justice that handles civil matters in Ontario. The paralegal scope of practice permits paralegals to appear before and represent client in the Small Claims Court. Small Claims Court has a jurisdiction of $25,000, which means that individuals can claim up to that amount in monetary damages if they wish to have their matter heard by this court. There are three reasons a person or business can sue another person or a business in Small Claims Court. You can sue: To obtain money owed to you because of an agreement into which you and the defendant have entered If you were harmed by something done by defendant, or something he or she should have done but did not To obtain goods that you believe belong to you The important thing to remember is that you do not have a conferred right to sue automatically, the right to sue someone for damages arises by an 'operation of law'. In other words, you have to have a legal 'cause of action' recognizable in law to sue some one in court. There are also limitation periods that you have to be careful of; we can help you with your case, call us to find out what are rates are.

Landlord and tenant disputes:

The Landlord and Tenant Board deals with matters under the Residential Tenancies Act 2006* which deals only with the Residential Tenancies. All tenancies (residential) in Ontario must be terminated in accordance with the act, and the Tribunal has exclusive jurisdiction (some exceptions) to deal with Residential Tenancies. We represent both the Landlord and Tenant in every possible situations The reasons for termination seem straight forward however if you are not familiar with the Tenant Protection Act and the procedure at the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal, then you risk a defective application.


It's a sad reality that some employers knowingly or unknowingly subject their employees to unsafe working conditions. Unfortunately, when this happens, workers can suffer in more ways than one. From life-altering injuries that demand ongoing medical treatment to lost wages, workplace accidents can hurt employees physically, financially, and emotionally. I understand that you are experiencing pain and suffering and more than likely considerable frustration as a result of your workplace injury. In most cases, this is compounded by not clearly understanding your legal entitlement and the full extent of your rights. You are likely frustrated by the process of attempting to resolve your matters directly with the WSIB which, in itself, can be a struggle. Perhaps, you are frustrated with representatives who are not responsive to you or who fail to represent you aggressively or professionally. You will find me to be courteous and highly responsive to your needs. Customer service is a priority. You will be treated with respect and your interests will be advanced diligently and without delay.

Auto Accidents:

Accident benefits are available to anyone involved in a motor vehicle accident regardless of who caused the accident. We can help you obtain the resources you need to recover physically and financially from any kind of auto accident. We will vigorously represent your interests after an auto accident so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries, not on fighting with an insurance company.

If you have been injured in an auto accident, you may have two distinct cases:

  • A case against your own insurance company: We can help you obtain statutory accident benefits from your own insurance company under Ontario's no-fault insurance laws, also known as the SABS.
    • Both the WSIB and WSIAT have implemented limitation periods for filing claims and for pursuing appeals. Ensure that you are aware of any relevant limitation periods and ensure that your interests are protected.